But it isn’t enough, for we need Perfect Sulphur. Operations have to be multiplicated (10). Till the Alchemical Child/Soul will need a grown up meal: his own blood (11).
Sulphur Philosophorum. Lapis Medicinalis, medical stone. Once again, we could stop here. I don’t mean to say nothing about projection powder or trasmutation powder. But other authors will do, and I will present them in coming posts. As well as analyzing the different graphic symbols.
Third phase. Having reached perfect redness we might now go for the ultimate goal, the Philosophers Stone. In his scheme Archarion has not mentioned all the repetitions we need to get to a kind of substance immobility. Every repetition is an enhancement or exaltation. To get to the point that the very substance will not be so keen to begin anew the black-white-red rotation. Understand me. Iris, after the last blackness, is a ring shaped membrane, and means “ all colors”. Now all we have to do is a Vase-Egg. A vessel out of the vessel. And for the third time we can encounter the Resonance/Mirror concept.
The Egg should emit a series of eight musical notes, as whistles. Then a split in the Egg will put in display the Stone (12)
Lapis Universalis or Aurum Philosophorum. As mentioned before, hermetic lexicon has never been homogenized. Some authors intend Mercurius Philosophorum for Aurum Philosophorum or Philosophers Gold. While Lapis Universalis seems a less controversial term.
- “ la Via della Vera Alchimia” E. Mediterranee, Roma 1994, is the italian translation of the original german edited in Freiburg 1983.
- Kriegsmann/ Sun, Moon, Wind and Earth in Tabula Smaragdina ;
- Thesaurus Hermeticum & Dry Pythagorean River , Nuisement and the Sun Resisting Capture , Voynich Manuscript and the Unknown Part of the Rhythm , Perugino and the lady of the Wind ;
- Sun & Moon at the Turn of the First Millennium , Philosophia Reformata, Father Sun & Mother Moon ;
- Wenceslaw Lavinius and the Sky and Earth Properties , Stoll, the Lacinius Translator on Male and Female Elements , Basilius Valentinus & Solve et Coagula Tree ;
- Fulcanelli & External Influences , Introitus Apertus vs Waite’s Open Entrance. Chap 4 ;
- Atalanta Fugiens & Mercurius Duplicatus ;
- Kamala Jnana, Introduction to a Live Secret , Arthepius, Secret Book and Secret Fire ;
- Kamala Jnana, from Black to White , ;
- Splendor Solis & Children Multiplication ;
- Ripley Scroll: the Soul drinks only Blood ;
- Canseliet, the Art of Music & Weight , Hieronymus Bosch and the Concert in the Egg , Brouaut’s Frontispiece, the Organ Pythagorean Proportions , Atorène, Music Theory Course for Alchemists. Part 2 ;
Turn the page to see the gallery.